DEMOCRAT AGENDA THEY DON’T TALK ABOUT.
RETROFIT MILLIONS OF AMERICAN HOMES AND BUILDINGS TO PREVENT CARBON DIOXIDE EMISSIONS.
ENCOURAGE MORE PUBLICLY OWNED MUNICIPAL BROADBAND NETWORKS.
EXPAND PUBLIC AND PRIVATE CARE-GIVING JOBS. UNIONIZED AND WITH BENEFITS PAID BY TAXPAYERS.
CREATE A POSTAL BANKING SYSTEM FOR LOW INCOME FUNDED BY TAXPAYERS.
FORGE A NEW SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CONTRACT
BAIL OUT STATES AND CITIES (OUR DIME).
$15 NATIONWIDE MINIMUM WAGE.
MASSIVE EXPANSION OF PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS, ELIMINATION F RIGHT-TO-WORK LAWS.
DOMESTIC WORKERS BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE POWER ACT.
FURTHER FEDERAL GUARANTESS TO PUBLIC SECTOR UNIONS.
GUARANTEED PAID SICK LEAVE, GUARANTEED FAMILY LEAVE, MASSIVE REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH THROUGH TAXATION.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL PROVIDE AFFORDABLE HOUSING.
FEDERAL HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS BILL OF RIGHTS.
FEDERAL INVOLVEMENT IN LOCAL ZONING DECISIONS AND NEIGHBORHOOD ECONOMIC AND RACIAL DIVERSITY AIMED AT THE SUBURBS.
RETOOL ASSEMBLY LINES FOR ZERO EMISSIONS VEHICLES.
ALL 500,000 SCHOOL BUSSES TRANSITION TO ZERO EMISSION WITHIN YEARS.
MASSIVE EXPANSION OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
MASSIVE REGULATION OF FOSSIL FUELS.
A PUBLIC OPTION PLAN ADMINISTERED BY MEDICARE(WILL DESTROY MEDICARE.)
AGE TO ENROLL IN MEDICARE LOWERED FROM 65 TO 60(WILL BANKRUPT WHATEVER IS LEFT OF NEDICARE)
TAXPAYERS FUNDING OF ALL ABORTIONS.
GUN CONTROL AND CONFISCATION TREATED AS A PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE BY THE CDC
NATIONAL GOAL OF ELIMINATING ALL GREENHOUSE EMISSIONS BY 2030.
COMMIT TO ELIMINATING CARBON POLLUTION.(ALL OUR TREES WOULD DIE.)
BY 2025 INSTALL 500 MILLION SOLAR PANELS ON FACTORES AND BUSINESSES, 60,000 MADE IN AMERICA WIND TURBINES, COMMIT THAT ALL JOBS IN CLEAN ENERGY ARE UNIONIZED.’
PURSUE ENVIRONMENTAL AND CLIMATE JUSTICE
CREATE A FEDERAL CIVILIAN CORPS OF UNARMED FIRST RESPONDERS, SOCIAL WORKERS, AND EMTS TO GO TO NON-VIOLENT EMERGENCIES(HOW DO YOU KNOW IT’S VIOLENT UNTIL YOU GET THERE?)
REDUCE THE MILITARIZATION OF POLICE.
END THE USE OF PRIVATE PRISONS AND DETENTION CENTERS INCLUDING FOR IMMIGRANT-RELATED OFFENSES.
PREVENT DESPERATE DISCIPLINARY ACTION OF CHILDREN OF COLOR IN SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL SECTORS.
LOWER THE STANDARD FOR PROSECUTIN LAW ENFORCEMENT MISCONDUCT.
ELIMINATE IMPRISONMENT FOR FAILURE TO PAY FINES AND FEES.
APPOINT LEFTISTS TO THE FEDERAL COURTS.
APPOINT LEFTISTS TO ROSECUTORIAL POSITIONS
REDUCE PRE-TRIAL DETENTION
ABOLISH FEDERAL DEATH PENALTY
RETROACTIVE REDUCED SENTENCING
END SOLITARY CONFINMENT
ABOLISH PRISON LABOR
ENSURE 100% HOUSING FOR FORMERLY INCARCERATED INDIVIDUALS.
EXTEND GOVERNMENT PAID HEALTHCARE TO DREAMERS.
SUPPORT RELATIVES OF GREEN CARD HOLDERS I.E. MASSIVE EXPAND CHAIN MIGRATION.
110 PAGES BUT NO NEWS PEOPLE DISCUSS THE SUBSTANCE OF THEIR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO.
THESE ARE MORE TALKING POINTS FOR YOU TO USE. PRINT IT OUT. HAND IT OUT. THIS IS WHAT THE LEFT WANTS
In 26 months,and before the Democrat-led China virus, President Trump had negotiated the turning around of a comatose economy on life support, brought us near full employment, reduced the need for welfare and food stamps, slashed taxes, made the dollar stronger, reduced over 50% of crippling regulations, doubled the net worth of business and corporations, tripled retirement funds, beat ISIS and al-Qaida, got Middle East nations together at the table, stopped North Korea's nuclear agenda, freed up trade deals around the world, got NATO to pay their share, got the US out of the UN Human Rights Agreement, moved the capitol of Israel to Jerusalem, made America into the No 1 exporter of energy, walked out of the costly Paris Climate Accords, shelved the dangerous Iran Deal, expanded the military and saved veterans, expanded legal protection for college students, taken action against religious suppression, taken action against suppressing conservatives, taken action against abortion, put conservative judges into the courts, and has finally taken the necessary actions needed to stop illegal trespassing by securing the border and making Executive Orders towards immigration reform... just to name a few.
And what accomplishments do Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schiff, Acosta, Cooper, or Maddow have to their credit during this same time period? All that comes from these "experts" are vitriol of hate, fear, and dejection. Heck, they can't even find the guts to go after their own "clique" that are involved in sex scandals, antisemitism, ethical misconduct, malpractice, abuse, and misuse of funds. They all need to learn to clean their own house first before they try to clean out someone else. They all just keep repeating the same old lines that have no sustainability, and are started within the dark halls of the "Deep State".
No one ever said President Trump was perfect. He is just human. Everyone is entitled to make a mistake, and making them means you learn from them in order to improve. That's what it takes to be smart. And that is something that those who have so much to say, those who think they are smarter, are about as stupid as one can be, because they have never learned from their mistakes, nor learned to sit down and shut up, when in reality, there is nothing to really bitch about but their own stupidity. For me, I'll take Trump
We trusted our elected leaders to faithfully negotiate for us, the people. And what did they negotiate? Carter negotiated us into an energy crisis that created the worst recession since the Great Depression. He also negotiated the fall of Iran to become the largest sponsor of terrorism throughout the world. GHW Bush negotiated us into the New World Order, and re-negotiated Reaganomics to give us higher taxes and an inflated dollar. Clinton negotiated lop-sided trade deals that cost American jobs, while giving us worthless, Chinese junk. Clinton also gave us the highest tax rates in history to the middle class, while secretly negotiating X-rated deals in the Oval Office with interns. GW Bush negotiated an on-going war with terrorists, open borders, and a doctrine that removed almost half of American's freedoms and liberties in the name of safety. Obama negotiated the worst and longest depression in American history, negotiated the loss of one-sixth of the US economy to a worthless health care scheme, negotiated terrorists coming to America while putting some of them into the White House administration. Obama also negotiated Iran the ability to produce nukes, run terrorist operations, while making more enemies than friends with America. The one thing in common with all these past presidents is that together, they created a monolith of a syndicate cabal that makes organized crime look like a day at Disneyland. Together, they assembled the darkest and seediest team of anti-American criminals to control the federal bureaucracies and agencies (Deep State) that took apart America and Americans one piece at a time, except for those who "supported" their efforts... forcing unions, media, universities, entertainment, Wall street, corporations and their systems all align with the "swamp" if they wanted to pay for play. As Larry Kudlow once stated, "You can't control the puppets until you first control their strings."
1. Trump recently signed 3 bills to benefit Native people. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, one funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
2. Trump finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch.
3. Trump signed a law to make cruelty to animals a federal felony so that animal abusers face tougher consequences.👀👀
4. Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
5. Trump signed a bill making CBD and Hemp legal.👀👀
6. Trump’s EPA gave $100 million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
7. Under Trump’s leadership, in 2018 the U.S. surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil.
8. Trump signed a law ending the gag orders on Pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving information.
9. Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.👀👀
10. Trump signed a bill to require airports to provide spaces for breastfeeding Moms.
11. The 25% lowest-paid Americans enjoyed a 4.5% income boost in November 2019, which outpaces a 2.9% gain in earnings for the country's highest-paid workers.
12. Low-wage workers are benefiting from higher minimum wages and from corporations that are increasing entry-level pay.
13. Trump signed the biggest wilderness protection & conservation bill in a decade and designated 375,000 acres as protected land.
14. Trump signed the Save our Seas Act which funds $10 million per year to clean tons of plastic & garbage from the ocean.👀👀
15. He signed a bill this year allowing some drug imports from Canada so that prescription prices would go down.
16. Trump signed an executive order this year that forces all healthcare providers to disclose the cost of their services so that Americans can comparison shop and know how much less providers charge insurance companies.
17. When signing that bill he said no American should be blindsided by bills for medical services they never agreed to in advance.
18. Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
19. In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
20. He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.👀👀
21. VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
22. Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
23. Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump, In 2020, most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
24. Trump signed into a law up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for millions of federal workers.
25. Trump administration will provide HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.👀👀
26. All-time record sales during the 2019 holidays.
27. Trump signed an order allowing small businesses to group together when buying insurance to get a better price👀👀
28. President Trump signed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act that provides funding for states to develop maternal mortality reviews to better understand maternal complications and identify solutions & largely focuses on reducing the higher mortality rates for Black Americans.
29. In 2018, President Trump signed the groundbreaking First Step Act, a criminal justice bill which enacted reforms that make our justice system fairer and help former inmates successfully return to society.
30. The First Step Act’s reforms addressed inequities in sentencing laws that disproportionately harmed Black Americans and reformed mandatory minimums that created unfair outcomes.👀👀
31. The First Step Act expanded judicial discretion in sentencing of non-violent crimes.
32. Over 90% of those benefitting from the retroactive sentencing reductions in the First Step Act are Black Americans.
33. The First Step Act provides rehabilitative programs to inmates, helping them successfully rejoin society and not return to crime.
34. Trump increased funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by more than 14%.👀👀
35. Trump signed legislation forgiving Hurricane Katrina debt that threatened HBCUs.
36. New single-family home sales are up 31.6% in October 2019 compared to just one year ago.
37. Made HBCUs a priority by creating the position of executive director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs.
38. Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
39. The poverty rate fell to a 17-year low of 11.8% under the Trump administration as a result of a jobs-rich environment.👀👀
40. Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
41. President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
42. Trump’s USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.👀👀
43. Consumer confidence & small business confidence is at an all-time high.
44. More than 7 million jobs created since election.
45. More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
46. More than 400,000 manufacturing jobs created since his election.
47. Trump appointed 5 openly gay ambassadors.👀👀
48. Trump ordered Ric Grenell, his openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
49. Through Trump’s Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team (ACTeam) initiative, Federal law enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
50. In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
51. Trump’s OMB published new anti-trafficking guidance for government procurement officials to more effectively combat human trafficking.
52. Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
53. Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services provided funding to support the National Human Trafficking Hotline to identify perpetrators and give victims the help they need.
54. The hotline identified 16,862 potential human trafficking cases.
55. Trump’s DOJ provided grants to organizations that support human trafficking victims – serving nearly 9,000 cases from July 1, 2017, to June 30, 2018.👀👀
56. The Department of Homeland Security has hired more victim assistance specialists, helping victims get resources and support.
57. President Trump has called on Congress to pass school choice legislation so that no child is trapped in a failing school because of his or her zip code.👀👀
58. The President signed funding legislation in September 2018 that increased funding for school choice by $42 million.
59. The tax cuts signed into law by President Trump promote school choice by allowing families to use 529 college savings plans for elementary and secondary education.👀👀
60. Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled.
61. ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
62. Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
63. Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.
64. Trump issued an Executive Order prohibiting the U.S. government from discriminating against Christians or punishing expressions of faith.
65. Signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-Semitic and who fail to combat anti-Semitism.
66. President Trump ordered a halt to U.S. tax money going to international organizations that fund or perform abortions.
67. Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
68. Finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
69. Made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.👀👀
70. Withdrew the U.S. from the job killing TPP deal.
71. Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
72. Okay’ d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.👀👀
73. Has had over a dozen US hostages freed, including those Obama could not get freed.
74. Trump signed the Music Modernization Act, the biggest change to copyright law in decades.
75. Trump secured Billions that will fund the building of a wall at our southern border.
76. The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
77. Trump’s DOJ and the Board Of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.👀👀
78. President Trump’s historic tax cut legislation included new Opportunity Zone Incentives to promote investment in low-income communities across the country.
79. 8,764 communities across the country have been designated as Opportunity Zones.
80. Opportunity Zones are expected to spur $100 billion in long-term private capital investment in economically distressed communities across the country.
81. Trump directed the Education Secretary to end Common Core.👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
82. Trump signed the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund into law.
83. Trump signed measure funding prevention programs for Veteran suicide.👀👀
84. Companies have brought back over a TRILLION dollars from overseas because of the TCJA bill that Trump signed.
85. Manufacturing jobs are growing at the fastest rate in more than 30 years.
86. Stock Market has reached record highs.
87. Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
88. African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.(was until Covid bullshit)
89. Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
90. Asian-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
91. Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
92. Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
93. We have the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
94. The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
95. 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future— the highest ever.
96. As a result of the Republican tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.👀👀
97. Record number of regulations eliminated that hurt small businesses.
98. Signed welfare reform requiring able-bodied adults who don’t have children to work or look for work if they’re on welfare.🙌🙌
99. Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
100. Reformed Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors 100’s of millions of $$$ this year alone.👀👀
101. Signed Right-To-Try legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatment that wasn’t allowed before.
102. Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.❤️❤️
103. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.👀👀
104. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East.
105. The U.S. is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
106. NATO allies increased their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
107. Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.👀👀
108. Has his circuit court judge nominees being confirmed faster than any other new administration.
109. Had his Supreme Court Justice’s Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh confirmed.
110. Moved U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.👀👀
111. Agreed to a new trade deal with Mexico & Canada that will increase jobs here and $$$ coming in.
112. Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
113. Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China.
114. Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.👀👀
115. Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
116. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it.
117. It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.
118. In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.
119. The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.
120. In 2019 President Donald Trump signed the Autism Collaboration, Accountability, Research, Education and Support Act (CARES) into law which allocates $1.8 billion in funding over the next five years to help people with autism spectrum disorder and to help their families.👀👀
121. In 2019 President Trump signed into law two funding packages providing nearly $19 million in new funding for Lupus specific research and education programs, as well an additional $41.7 billion in funding for the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the most Lupus funding EVER.
122. Another upcoming accomplishment to add: In the next week or two Trump will be signing the first major anti-robocall law in decades called the TRACED Act (Telephone Robocall Abuse Criminal Enforcement and Deterrence.) Once it’s the law, the TRACED Act will extend the period of time the FCC has to catch & punish those who intentionally break telemarketing restrictions. The bill also requires voice service providers to develop a framework to verify calls are legitimate before they reach your phone.
123. US stock market continually hits all-time record highs.
v Because so many people asked for a document with all of this listed in one place, here it is. No links provided to remove bias — as Google search is easy. Print this out for family, friends, neighbors, etc. I encourage you to drop this list off to voters before the 2020 election, too!
v Trump did all of this while fighting flagrant abuse and impeachment charges.
People should start thinking for themselves!
QUESTIONS FOR JOE BIDEN:
1. Why did members of your family keep getting lucrative business opportunities overseas while you were vice president?
2. How did your brother, Frank, secure $45,000,000 in taxpayer loans from the Obama administration for his Caribbean projects?
3. How did a newly-minted firm employing your other brother, James, receive a $1.5 billion contract to build homes in Iraq despite having no experience in construction or international development?
4. Why did your son Hunter accompany you on your official trip to Beijing in December 2013? What did he do on that trip? Who did he meet with? What should the American public make of the fact that just 10 days after this trip, your son’s boutique private equity firm secured a $1 billion investment deal from the state-owned bank of China (later expanded to $1.5 billion) despite having no prior experience in China, and with this deal, the Chinese government granted your son’s firm a first-of-its-kind arrangement to operate in the the recently formed Shanghai Free-Trade Zone—a perk not granted to any of the large established financial institutions?
5. Should the American public be concerned that your son’s private equity firm partnered with a Chinese government-owned aerospace and defense conglomerate to facilitate the purchase of an American company that produced strategically sensitive dual-use military technology that the Chinese government wanted?
6. Does your “Build Back Better” proposal contain any provisions to ensure that American taxpayer-funded technology is not bought off by Chinese state-backed enterprises working with private equity firms like your son’s?
7. Back in 2000, you voted in favor of giving permanent Normal Trade Relations (NTR) to China. At the time, you said that this would not lead to “the collapse of the American manufacturing economy” because China is “about the size of the Netherlands” and could not possibly become “our major economic competitor.” Furthermore, you predicted that free trade with China would establish “a path toward ever greater political and economic freedom” for the people of China. Do you still stand by these statements today after 3.4 million American jobs have been lost to China and millions of China’s citizens have been imprisoned, surveilled, disappeared, and used as slave labor by an increasingly authoritarian regime enriched by 20 years of record trade imbalances from flagrant trade violations?
8. The People’s Republic of China has a bold plan called “Made in China 2025” to dominate the key technologies of the future in order to overtake the United States militarily and economically. Do you still contend that China is “not competition for us”?
10. Do you believe Xi Jinping kept his promise to Barack Obama to end cyber-espionage against the United States? If not, what are you prepared to do about it?
11. Do you accept that the coronavirus originated in China? Do you think China was honest with the world in its handling of the coronavirus? Are you satisfied with China’s explanations for how it spread? Do you believe their claims about the number of cases and fatalities in China?
12. Do you think China should be held responsible in any way for its handling of the coronavirus? If not, why not? What, if any, repercussions should there be for China in its handling of the coronavirus?
13. Did you suggest investigating Michael Flynn under the Logan Act, as Peter Strzok’s notes suggest?
14. You said in your DNC acceptance speech that America is ready to “do the hard work of rooting out our systemic racism.” What did you do in your 36 years as a U.S. senator and 8 years as vice president to root out systemic racism? Why didn’t it work?
15. You have called for “revolutionary institutional changes.” What does that mean in practice?
16. You have vowed to rescind the Trump tax cuts. Can you think of a single example of a country that recovered from a recession by raising taxes?
QUESTIONS FOR KAMALA HARRIS:
17. Why did you refuse to prosecute even one sexual abuse case involving the Catholic Church in San Francisco when you were attorney general, despite the pleas of victims’ groups?
18. Also, why did your attorney general’s office refuse to release the documents obtained from the San Francisco archdiocese with all the information about priests accused of sexual abuse? Victims’ rights groups have criticized your office for deliberately burying these documents and thereby covering up the crimes and leaving the public unprotected. Why did you do this? The San Francisco district attorney’s office claimed in 2019 that they no longer have these documents in their possession. What happened to them? How can you claim to be a defender of children when you declined to prosecute the abusers of children?
19. Why did your office decline to investigate the health supplement fraud cases involving companies your husband’s law firm represented? Did you, as California’s attorney general, ever purposefully decline investigating or prosecuting clients of your husband’s law firm?
21. You once attacked a judicial nominee on the basis of his membership in the Catholic fraternal organization the Knights of Columbus, which is the largest fraternal organization in the world and includes among its past and present members many prominent Americans like President John F. Kennedy, Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV), Gov. John Bel Edwards (D-LA), and Vince Lombardi. Do you believe that being a member of the Knights of Columbus disqualifies a person from holding public office? Would you refuse to hire someone on the basis of their membership in the Knights of Columbus or any other Catholic organization? In your questioning of this Catholic judicial nominee, you singled out the issue of the Catholic teaching on the sanctity of life. Would you disqualify a job applicant on the basis of their Catholic beliefs, including their beliefs about abortion? Do you believe that being pro-life disqualifies someone from employment?
22. Why did you single out journalist David Daleiden for prosecution for undercover journalism that others do without penalty?
23. Your chief-of-staff, Karine Jean-Pierre, wrote an op-ed last year attacking the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and Americans who associate with it, stating “You cannot call yourself a progressive while continuing to associate yourself with an organization like AIPAC that has often been the antithesis of what it means to be progressive.” Do you believe that pro-Israel activism is incompatible with progressive values?
24. The Biden campaign has adopted a version of the Green New Deal that calls for 100 percent renewable electricity generation by 2035. California has adopted similar “green” goals, but now it can’t keep the lights on due to the state’s reliance on wind and solar energy. California’s Democratic Gov. Gavin Newson admitted this week that the Golden State needs a “backup” plan for energy because the current blackouts caused by lack of wind and overcast skies have shown the danger of relying solely on “green” energy. Why would the nation fare any better than sunny breezy California in keeping the lights on if we adopt 100 percent renewable energy?
25. You said in the past that we “need to hold China accountable” for trade violations, but you are against the use of tariffs. How do you intend to hold China accountable? You also said that “we need to export American products, not American jobs.” How do you intend to make sure we don’t export more American jobs to China? How would your policy differ significantly from the same policies that led to the loss of 3.4 million jobs to China?
QUESTIONS FOR BIDEN OR HARRIS:
27. Do you believe that the looting of the Magnificent Mile in Chicago was a “form of reparations,” as one Chicago Black Lives Matter organizer claimed? Is looting an appropriate form of protest as a means of reparations?
28. Seattle Black Lives Matter protesters stormed a neighborhood last week, demanding that residents “get the f*** out” and “give black people back their homes” as reparations. Do you support that style of protest?
29. If elected, would you object if protesters decided to tear down the statue of Andrew Jackson in Lafayette Square across from the White House? What about statues to Thomas Jefferson and George Washington? Would you be willing to sign a written pledge to protect our national monuments and statues?
30. What is the maximum number of illegal immigrants you would allow into the country before securing the border to stop more from entering?
31. The Obama administration deported an estimated 3 million illegal aliens. Was that a bad thing?
32. With 30 million Americans unemployed due to the coronavirus, would you support a halt on work visas for foreign workers competing with Americans for jobs?
33. Do you still support a ban on fracking? If so, what do you say to the estimated 7.5 million American jobs that will be lost due to such a ban, which includes an estimated 550,000 jobs lost in Pennsylvania, 500,000 jobs lost in Ohio, 363,000 jobs lost in North Carolina, 353,000 jobs lost in Colorado, and 233,000 jobs lost in Michigan?
34. Wall Street has praised the choice of Kamala Harris as VP. Why do you think financial special interests support her so much?
35. Will you be following the advice of your Wall Street and Silicon Valley donors in negotiating with China? If not, whose advice would you seek out in negotiating with China?
36. Do you support China’s actions in Hong Kong?
37. Do you support China’s actions in Xinjiang province where an estimated 3 million predominantly Uyghur Muslims are imprisoned in what the Pentagon has described as “concentration camps”? Are you concerned about the fact that Hunter Biden’s China-backed private equity firm invested heavily in the surveillance technology used to spy on the Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang province?
38. Do you disagree with how the Trump administration is handling Huawei? Do you think Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou should be extradited to the United States for trial?
39. Do you believe China’s Belt and Road Initiative is a form of colonialism or is it a good program that Third World nations should sign up for?
40. What are you prepared to do if China invades Taiwan or uses military force to assert its claims in the South China Sea?
41. Do you believe the U.S. should return to the Iran nuclear deal? Would you make further concessions to Iran to secure that? Do you believe the Iranian regime should be allowed to buy weapons again?
42. Are you pleased with the results of the Obama administration’s intervention in Libya?
43. Why did the Islamic State fold up so much more quickly under Trump than the Obama administration predicted?
44. Would you advise Arab nations to follow the UAE’s lead and make peace with Israel, or should they hold out for big concessions to the Palestinians?
45. Should the United States apologize for demanding NATO partners meet their financial commitments? If not, why didn’t the Obama administration ever do that?